A) Trusts and structuring
Maintaining financial structures that function across different jurisdictions can be a challenge. At LJ Partnership, we have a wealth of experience in that field. Our services cover:
- Trusts: discretionary trusts, reserved powers trusts, life interest trusts, charitable trusts, VISTA trusts, purpose trusts;
- Private trust companies: for families requiring sophisticated structuring;
- Foundations: for charitable purposes, private wealth holdings and business interests;
- Privately managed companies: for asset holding, residential and commercial properties, artwork, IP, and wider business interests; and,
- Professional trust protector service.
Through our structures we run a number of extensive art collections for clients:
- Valuations and appraisals;
- Securing specialist insurance to cover the collection in situ and transit;
- Bookkeeping, multiple VAT jurisdiction management, and statutory accounts preparation; and,
- Cataloguing and indexing the collections.
B) Marine and aviation
We provide a range of services for clients to establish and maintain leasing or ownership structures for private and commercial yachts and aircraft. Our services include:
- Yacht and aircraft management;
- Bookkeeping, multiple VAT jurisdiction management, and statutory accounts preparation;
- Payment processing, bank account and credit card management, cash flow forecasting, and other treasury management processes;
- Securing insurance; and,
- Drafting of crew contracts in line with maritime and aviation standards, including payroll processing and standing data management.