LJ Partnership offers its clients access to a substantial and diversified real estate investment platform.
Our experienced real estate professionals identify attractive investment themes by sector and geography and then select and partner with best-in-class specialists in order to deliver our chosen strategies.
The LJ Partnership team advises a property portfolio of approximately $6.5 billion.
Planning and development Pan-European
Development of and investment in residential real estate schemes across Europe to meet ever increasing consumer demand and deliver income and capital growth.
Value add prime London
Acquisition of residential real estate portfolios across Prime Central London where refurbishment turnaround and additional planning can lead to outperformance and capital value creation.
Core plus income and growth UK
Acquisition of institutional quality real estate across the UK through forward funding structures to provide income and capital growth.
Value add UK
Acquisition of commercial real estate in core locations across the UK, where improvements can be made to increase income yield and capital value.
Acquisition of real estate or asset rich operational companies across Europe where intensive management or turnaround can lead to outperformance.
Acquisition and development of commercial real estate in core locations to build into to re-develop into mixed-use schemes comprising hotels, student housing, serviced apartments and retail, to give risk-adjusted income and capital growth.
Specialist advice to investors, developers and operators in the hospitality industry across the globe, from early stage site selection, master planning and feasibility studies, to operator selection, funding advice, asset management and transaction services.
- LJ Partnership’s real estate investment strategy is based on a thematic approach.
- We identify European sub-sectors that we believe will out-perform the market through in-house industry knowledge and analysis.
- We select teams to execute the identified thematic sub-sector strategy based on quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Team selection is based on various factors, including:
- demonstration of a successful track record over time with repeated transactions through multiple real estate cycles;
- quantitative analysis and audit of teams’ past track records;
- qualitative personal knowledge of managers’ track record;
- examination of pipeline and ability to source transactions; and
- audit of the execution and investment processes.